Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Snootie Wild - Made Me (Remix) (feat. K. Camp & Mantiz)


Man as SOON as I heard this joint... I just knew I had to snap on it one time. Big Fruit may have the best 808 in the game right now. And Camp is WINNING. I'm so proud of that dude for real. I can't lie, I wasn't a Snootie Wild fan at first but "Yayo" does feel good in the club. And I feel like this record is strong street material. Maybe not a Billboard topper, but definitely something for the streets and the strip clubs.

So there's been a lotta talk here and there about my dealings and whereabouts. Some funny accusations and whatnot about me moving to Atlanta. What's understood won't have to be explained, and when you're grown like I am, you won't explain what you don't feel like explaining anyway. I'll let these lames linger on a while longer I guess. But in the meantime, check the second verse.

It's #TizzyTuesday by the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment