Saturday, August 24, 2019

Shai Monique - Take Your Time (prod. by Mantiz)


It's with my distinct pleasure that I would like to introduce to some, and present to others, the First Lady of The Block Symphony, Shai Monique. If you've made it to this point with me, you'll recognize her voice from all of my previous material. Today is her birthday and she felt this was the best way to celebrate.

This will actually serve as the first official single of The Block Symphony, LLC. I'm very excited, not because I produced it, but because it's very good music and I'm rather honored to have played my part. I can't wait to give you all of the music we've been working on. Trust there's more on the way. Get to know us.

Click here to get "Take Your Time" on all streaming platforms. Thank You For Listening.


No comments:

Post a Comment