Thursday, January 2, 2014

Mantiz - A New Day


Ok let's try this again... I actually posted this when the ball dropped. But Tasha spazzed when she heard it and said let's smash the net on Thursday so I took it down. I've tried to be nice. I've tried to play fair. I was even unnecessarily humble for the last 10 years of my career. The truth of the matter is that whether you want to accept it or not, I am that nigga. Tasha asked me last year for a record like this so I had to give my partner what she wanted. Plus the sample says that "I've arrived" and it goes perfect with the SheBloggin Arrival 3 album... So if you really catch feelings behind anything said in this song, either speak up or send her all of your hatemail. 

As aforementioned, 2014 is MY year. Accept it. It's R Dot and ALL extended branches contained. Including The Block Symphony, ThisIsMantiz.com, Team Cartel Era Music Group, 2139 Photography, Exquisite Artistry, & Harkness Design. ANYTHING else is irrelevant. 

Now that that's out the way, press play.



No comments:

Post a Comment