Sunday, August 5, 2012

DJ Dyce, DJ Cannon Banyon, & DJ Effect present Mantiz - In Case You Missed It



To my friends, family, lovers, and anyone that considers themselves a fan of an artist named Mantiz: I present to you "In Case You Missed It". 2011 was a pretty good year for me musically following the release of "The Preface: Democracy", complete with previously recorded exclusive material, "hits", and guest collaborations with artists that are working incredibly hard in the Carolinas.

A lot of this music is familiar to you. I was never planning to place these on any album whatsoever but my big brother DJ Dyce sent me this artwork and from there it was on...

I will leave this link up but I plan to place this mixtape on iTunes so your continued support will be greatly appreciated.

"The Preface II: Autocracy" November 6th




Download Mixtape | Free Mixtapes Powered by DatPiff.com

No comments:

Post a Comment